1. Hi, we’re iReport365 and welcome! We’re happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘iReport365’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the iReport365 sites.
2. iReport365 Mobile Data Visualization Platform helps hundreds of customers around the world get creative and earn online. When you create an account and accept these terms you become a member of our customer. You will have a iReport365 account that will allow you to buy the Service Licenses.
3. The iReport365 console are platforms that allow members to buy service licenses to use our cloud report platforms or On-Premise service, any transactions are logged on your member’s statement.
6. Browsing: You need to be 16 years or over to browse the iReport365 sites. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 16 or under. When browsing the sites you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of our iReport365 sites whether or not you’re a member.
7. Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a member or to buy service licenses. If you’re under 18 you will need to get a parent or guardian to license services or use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
8. iReport365 Account: Membership is free. When you become a member you get a iReport365 account that is accessible from the Console. Your membership will allow you to ‘buy’ service licenses, participate in our online report workbench sites, and generally contribute to our sites that help people get creative.
10. Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for a iReport365 account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferrable. You are responsible for any use of the iReport365 sites including any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, if you have a iReport365 account, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
11. What you're buying:
12. The total price for an license on iReport365 is made up of:
13. If you have a iReport365 account, you can make payments in one of two ways: you can 'Pay with Credit Card' or pay with the payment method provider (like 'PayPal') via your iReport365 account.
14. When you pay with Credit Card, the total price is converted by your financial institution from your currency to US Dollars. We DO NOT store your credit card details nor do we share your details with any 3rd parties.
15. Instead of paying with Credit Card, you can choose to pay with payment method provider. Handling fee is included in the Total Price.
16. Currency conversion costs: We responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to a transaction on iReport365. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and additional fees is included in the Total Price.
17. Terms of buying: When you buy a iReport365 Service License you’re doing so on the following terms:
19. Once you finish the payment, the service license will be generated in 5 minutes,
20. iReport365 does not claim ownership of Content you submit or that you make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant to iReport365 and all users of the Service a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and fully license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
21. With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Services, you represent and warrant that:
22. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not iReport365, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or use via the Service. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
23. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that:
24. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a iReport365 official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
25. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form or solicitation, except in those areas of the Service that are specially and specifically designated for solicitation;
26. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
27. Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service;
28. Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to the Immigration and Nationality Act;
29. Collect or store personal data about other users in iReport365.
30. All our services are monthly or yearly payment plans, you get 30-Day free trial on each license before you buy.
31. The license is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis respectively and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account; however, the service will remain active for the length of the paid billing period.
32. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
33. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted or via the Service; and agree that all Terms of Service, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications would satisfy if they were on paper. This section does not affect your non-waivable rights.
34. iReport365 only offers support via email and Skype. We do not offer telephone support.
35. You agree that iReport365 may, under any circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your iReport365 account, and access to the Service and/or any and all Content or materials. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
36. iReport365 may also terminate this Agreement, your iReport365 account, access to the Service and/or any and all Content or materials for any reason or no reason whatsoever. Termination of your iReport365 account includes:
37. As part of your use of the Service, you may receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to
iReport365: TOUCHSIGHT LIMITED. Trading as iReport365.
iReport365 content: is all the content that we have put on iReport365 and includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of the iReport365, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on the iReport365.
iReport365: When we refer to the ‘iReport365’ we’re talking about the iReport365 Console and Report Workbench sites
iReport365 account: what you receive when you become a Member which gives you access to any of the iReport365 sites.
Handling fee: the fee members may pay when using a payment method.
License price: the price members pay for the license to use an license.
License: types of service license found on iReport365.
List price: the price you see on an pricing page on iReport365, which is made up of the license price.
Member: a person who signs up by creating an account and accepting these terms.
Member’s statement: the record of payments by you to iReport365.
Payment method: any payment agent or method we make available on the iReport365.
Total price: the price the member will pay in total, which consists of the item price, service fee and handling fee (if applicable) and any taxes that may be added.
Your content: everything that you post on the iReport365, or send via the iReport365 to other members and to us including items, files, communications and materials.
Version 1.0 - Last updated: April 10, 2017.